In addition to functions you may know such as:
Professional Trimming, Auto Flattening & Smart Paging, Multiple Color Modes, Batch Edit and Export
Some unique features make the CZUR scanner stand out, such as:
Smart Tilt Correction & Auto-Cropping, Auto-Flatten & Finger Cots Removal, etc.
You can get more information about the software from the following link:
This blog will provide detailed instructions that you may need during the software downloading process, so let's get started:
1. Scroll to the navigation section at the end of the CZUR official store, you’ll see “Software” there
2. You will be redirected to the download interface of CZUR official website, select the model of the scanner
3. Take Shine Ultra, Mac users for example, click “download” for your software model
(The process works similarly on Windows)
4. Click “Agree” after the download is finished
The software icon is as below when it’s all done
5. You can choose either “Scanner” or “Visual Presenter” to start your experience with CZUR scanner
6. Click “Setting” to connect the model with the software. Kindly type in the serial number at the bottom of the model.
*Please note that there is no number one (1) among it, only letter “L”
7. Select the language of the software, the supported languages are as below:
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Germany, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese， Korean
Well, it’s all set! Hope the CZUR scanner can help you with your life and work!
*Here are some exceptional problems attached:
If the device LCD screen prompts invalid update, that means the firmware upgrade failed. You need to delete the invalid upgrade files, then go to the official website to re-download the firmware upgrade package and install once again. Please contact customer service for help if upgrade goes wrong.
a)Make sure the power adapter is powered, you can see the power indicator and scanner display are on.
b)Upgrade the device firmware.
c)If it still does not work, please contact our customer service for support.
If you meet one of these situations, please contact our customer service for support.
a) Check the scanner drive was installed successfully. If not, please install and try again. Please check as shown below:
b) If the scanner driver installed successfully, you can
I. Restart your PC and shut down the antivirus software first. Then re-install software and try again.
II. Change another USB port and try again.(including the USB port which connect keyboard and mouse).
III.Change another PC and try again.
IV. Make sure in Windows "camera privacy settings","Let apps use my camera" is on!
c) If the above methods doesn’t help, please send the firmware and software version of this scanner to customer service for support.
a) Make sure to wear the finger cots when you scanning.
b) Make sure the left thumb wears left finger cots, the right thumb wears the right finger cots.
c) Make sure the finger cots pressed in the middle of the edge (as shown), neither upside nor downside.
d) Send the wrong image to the customer service.