"A picture speaks thousands of words" we all have heard this quote and cannot deny it Pictures are a great way to save the beautiful memories that we share with our loved ones and years later these photos offer a great way to relive the beautiful memories and smile all over again.
This is one of the many reasons that some of us still find vintage albums and photographs in the cupboards of our parents/grandparents. But there is always this looming thread of damaging and sometimes misplacing these physical photos and once that is done all the beautiful memories also vanish. So how to avoid that?
Well, thanks to technology now we can digitize these pictures and can save them for a lifetime. These irreplaceable physical photographs need a portable scanner to back up and thankfully we have many options available. But before discussing the best scanner for pictures let’s discuss some of the benefits of scanning photos:
Pros of Scanning/Digitizing Pictures
Better Preservation: In case of floods or fires, photographs are one of the many things that also get destroyed in these events. Over time, these pictures are always the ones these families miss the most. Digitizing pictures offers a great opportunity to preserve precious memories. Old pics are also quite fragile so digitizing them offers a great opportunity to fix scratches, adjust color, and other such damages.
Less Clutter: If you want to downsize but at the same time don't want to get rid of your memories then picture digitization offers you the best alternative. By digitizing them you can hand over the pictures to other family members with more space to keep the physical photographs.
Easy Sharing: Digital pictures are quite easy for sharing with your friends and family. All you have to do is just select the pictures and send them to your loved ones.
A great way of Strengthening Relationships: It doesn’t matter if you are not in contact with your best friend or siblings for years. Just imagine finding a throwback picture of you both and then calling them and telling them excitedly about the picture and the associated memories. In just a few seconds you both will be having a conversation about life and everything gets back to normal just like that.
Reduced costs - People often store their important photos or document in a third-party source. It could result in spending a great amount of money and mismanagement of the photos. ET Series' best scanner for photo scanning is budget-friendly to store photos in a better storage medium. It is also the best scanner for family photos, which you can use to scan whole family pictures.
There is less paper waste in landfills when there is less paper production. Our city, state, and the planet will be able to breathe cleaner air because fewer trees will be cut down. CZUR's Best Scanner for digitizing photos reduces paper waste by storing photos in digital formats.
Specs for Picture Digitization
Before you choose and finalize your desired book scanner it is very important to do thorough research. Once you identify all your scanning needs you are good to go and here is how you can do that:
Resolution: The resolution of a scanner is listed in dpi (dots per inch). Generally, 600dpi is ideal if you want to preserve family pictures. A lower resolution such as 300dpi will also save your storage space and time but it will result in less image detail. If you want pictures to post on the internet, then 150dpi is good to go.
Reflection Balance: This is another very important aspect to consider while scanning pictures. When scanning reflective materials (Pictures in this case) using sidelights is very important for reflection balance. The sidelights evenly reveal the whole document for a balanced and precise scan while removing glare from glossy papers.
Portable: Portable book scanners are the most convenient scanners available in the market. While buying a scanner you must find out whether the selected scanner is portable or not because a portable scanner strikes a balance between providing the technology of a scanner without acquiring a lot of space. Portable scanners are more budget-friendly as compared to multifunctional and big scanners.
Scanning Format: Another important feature of a scanner is the scanning format/size. Before buying the scanner it is important to find out the scanning size. Most scanners scan any documents /pictures that are within A4 size but now there are more advanced scanners available that can scan documents that are of A3 size.
The document scanner from CZUR can scan documents of any type and size. This portable device is also the best scanner for family photos. You can scan photos, documents, visiting cards, etc. and store them in editable digital formats
Multi-Target Function Scanners: Multiple-target scanning produces various files with just a click. Just put the pictures, postcards, and IDs on the black mat, the system will detect multiple objects and frame selection. By clicking on the "Scan" button, each of the objects will be identified separately and multiple scanned files will be generated.
CZUR Aura: A Revolutionary Scanner
Photo scanning sometimes can be a difficult task because it is not as easy as scanning normal pages there are certain issues that need to be addressed. As we know that the scanning of reflective materials can be affected due to bad lighting because regular light can cause glare on the pictures and other glossy materials.
To address all these issues CZUR Aura Scanner is there to prevent glare and to scan pictures in bulk.
Some of the prominent features of CZUR Aura are mentioned below:
- Use Case and Speed:It is a portable scanner with high scanning speed Portability is one of its most amazing features if you want to move it around. It has a very stylish design which makes it ideal for home use, can be used as a desk lamp, and also to digitize all your precious vintage photographs.
- Fast Scanning Speed and Sidelights: The high configuration software of the Aura CZUR scanner helps in ultra-fast scanning. The sidelights make it an ideal scanner for picture scanning. Most pictures are printed on glossy pages which are hard to scan due to the light reflection. So these sidelights help to avoid reflection on glossy papers (Pictures in this case).
- FootPedal: The biggest advantage of this scanner is high-speed scanning. Even if you have hundreds of photos, all you need to do is, try the auto-scan button, this will automatically scan pictures. You only have to place and change pictures. The pedals are also used to trigger scanning without the requirement of using your hands.
- Effective CMOS System: This scanner is integrated with an effective CMOS system, which is basically a capture-based scanning solution. It allows a very easy operation to scan pictures easily even if they are in bulk. For an enhanced scanning experience, it has a CMOS 14MP camera along with auto-cropping properties and Multiple Color Modes. These features help to efficiently scan vintage pictures which are sometimes worn out and need to be preserved. So the CZUR Aura scanner scans such pictures by cropping the damaged and extra parts and preserving the overall color theme and quality. You can adjust the background and color of your pictures according to your surrounding (Light/dark).
- Multipurpose Lamp Desk: This scanner has 4 color modes for both office and family use along with six brightness levels. In order to prevent eye fatigue Dual color temperature LEDs are present.
Patented Curve Flattening Technology:
This best scanner for photos uses patented curve flattening technology. This technology automatically flattens and corrects the curve distortion of the book. This technology and CZUR’s best scanner for digitizing photos make a great combination to store data with more accuracy and safety.
All these features make this particular portable scanner ideal for scanning pictures. So the next time you want to immortalize your memories then don’t forget to use CZUR Aura and enjoy the overall experience.